We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to support the organisation’s future growth and bring our services to new customers and partners.
We believe that you are currently working within the Internet or technology industry and are familiar with the Internet and other telco services. If so, this is the perfect opportunity to join a small team of highly skilled marketers who work closely with both product development and sales.
We are looking for someone who is self-reliant and structured with a good ability to identify, analyse and solve problems. You also have good teamwork skills and like to work in a dynamic and agile work environment with a strong sense of customer service.
This role is a full-time parental substitute from the 1st of April 2023 until 15th of April 2024, with the possibility of extension.
- Lead and develop marketing strategies, programs and activities that drive business results
- Lead the development of customer facing materials and provide sales team with relevant tools to succeed
- Lead the effort to gather segment specific market intelligence on products, customers or competitors and identify business opportunities
- Represent Netnod at events and tradeshows both internationally and in Sweden
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience from developing and driving B2B marketing (including digital) strategy and execution
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to back up assumption
- Experience from working in a technical organisation ideally in the Internet or technology industry
- You have a drive for results and are experienced in leading projects with external agencies
- Ability to travel international
- Experience in organising event
- Excellent language skills in both English and Swedish (Internal Corporate language is Swedish)
This role is located at our office in Solna, Stockholm. The role reports directly to the Head of SMP.
We offer an informal but highly professional culture with an emphasis on work-life balance for all our employees. Our attractive remuneration package includes benefits such as private healthcare, health and well being memberships, six weeks vacation and beneficial pension and insurances.
Are you interested in becoming a part of our team?
To apply, please send us your application latest by the 24th of February 2023. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive and interviews with qualified candidates will start as soon as they have been reviewed.
The selection of candidates takes place continuously and therefor the position may be filled before the application deadline.
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact Head of SMP, Christian Lindholm, by email: email@example.com or at +46 (0)70 164 95 46.
We look forward to receiving your application!