Our SRE team is responsible for provisioning, maintaining and monitoring all of our technical systems. This includes all our Internet exchange points and DNS products, as well as our internal infrastructure and data centres.
As Junior SRE you will be a part of a committed team. Responsibilities will include: monitoring, day-to-day operations, troubleshooting, maintenance, provisioning and fault handling of our critical and complex systems as well as participating in their improvement and development. The role also involves 24 x 7 on-call support on a rotating basis.
We believe that you are currently working within the Internet or technology industry and are familiar with the Internet and other telco services. It would be an advantage if you have experience from a similar role, good technical knowledge and an interest in learning more.
We are looking for someone who is self-reliant and structured with a good ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Your interest in new technology keeps you familiar with the latest technical developments within the industry, and you do not mind sharing your knowledge with your colleagues. You also have good teamwork skills and like to work in a dynamic and agile work environment with a strong sense of customer service.
- Provide maintenance, troubleshooting and configuration of servers, services, routers and switches
- Handle provisioning of new customers, servers and services
- Contribute to the development of new technology, technical solutions and tools for internal and external use
- Provide technical and operational support to internal and external users on technical systems, tools and services
- Support the Sales, Marketing and Product team with technical expertise in pre- or post sales contacts
- Conduct internal knowledge transfer to colleagues through communication and effective documentation of technical processes, procedures and systems
- Experience working within the Internet or technology industry
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with IP and IP routing protocols
- Experience with DNS- Experience of modern system design utilizing virtualization and containers is a plus. If you’ve worked with Kubernetes, it’s a big plus
- Experience working with automation tools like Ansible and Puppet is a plus
- Good language skills in both English and Swedish
Note: This role is covered by the Swedish Legislation on Protective Security and is subject to security screening and background checks
This role is located at our office in Solna, Stockholm. The role reports directly to the Head of SRE.
We offer an informal but highly professional culture with an emphasis on work-life balance for all our employees. Our attractive remuneration package includes benefits such as private healthcare, health and well being memberships, six weeks vacation and beneficial pension and insurances.
Are you interested in becoming a part of our team?
To apply, please send us your application. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive and interviews with qualified candidates will start as soon as they have been reviewed.
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact Head of SRE, Håkan Hellström, by email: email@example.com or at +46 8 562 860 18.
We look forward to receiving your application!