Netnod is a small Stockholm-based Internet company that has been operating at the core of the Internet for 25 years. Netnod is an active contributor in the Internet community. We see it as part of our mission to work for the "Good of the Internet", and we believe in working together with the Internet community for this purpose. We are well-known for building rock-solid services, but we want to improve how these are presented and experienced. That’s where you come in. If you have a passion for UX and frontend development, you will be highly valued among our team of developers.
You should have a background in the technology industry with a big passion for what you do. You are curious about new technologies and enjoy designing and developing elegant and usable solutions. You enjoy solving problems whatever they may be.
Netnod prioritises work-life balance for all our employees. Our attractive remuneration package includes benefits such as private healthcare, health and well being memberships, six weeks vacation and beneficial pension and insurances.
Your responsibilities will include implementing design and features based on your own ideas as well as ideas created in collaboration with other parts of the company. The applications are used both internally and externally at Netnod. You will work as a member of a small team of engineers, both employees and consultants.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in, and in some cases lead, the planning, design, coding, testing and deployment of our frontend systems.
- Help debug and resolve problems in the frontend code of our production systems.
- Identify repetitive tasks and help automate them.
- Take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of tasks, which includes designing, planning, implementing and delivering results.
You are a structured team player with a good ability to identify, break down and solve problems.
- Proven experience as a frontend developer. We’re currently using ReactJS, some AngularJS and Typescript. You should know your way around HTML and CSS.
- Experience working with an Agile mindset using DevOps or GitOps principles.
- We hope that you are as excited about Microservices as we are.
- A proven track-record of mitigating the security impact of a frontend system.
- Experience with backend development in languages such as Python or Golang is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good language skills in English and basic skills in Swedish.
This position is located at our office in Solna, Stockholm.
Are you interested in becoming a part of our team?
To apply, please send your application as soon as possible, but no later than the 31st of October. Interviews will be held continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact the Head of Architecture and Development, Mattias Ahnberg, by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +46 (0)703143362.
We look forward to receiving your application!