Netnod are innovators at the core of the Internet with a worldwide reputation for our services and the expertise of our staff. We are a small team, but we have a big impact on the development of the Internet.
Our work ranges from providing interconnection and DNS services to running one of the most accurate and secure time services available. We work for the good of the Internet on a range of services including operating one of the world’s 13 root name servers. Netnod’s range of activities include:
We work with the technical community, governments and industry partners to help ensure a stable and secure Internet for the Nordics and beyond.
We are now looking for an experienced, passionate and structured engineer to help push our production systems to the next generation.
You should have a background in the technology industry with a passion for what you do. You are curious about new technologies and enjoy designing and developing robust and secure solutions. You enjoy solving problems whatever they may be.
Your responsibilities will include the design, development and maintenance of reliable and secure software and systems used both internally and externally at Netnod. You will work as a member of a small team of engineers consisting of both employees and consultants.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and participate in the planning, design, coding, testing and deployment of new software in our production systems
- Participate in, and in some cases lead, the planning, coding, testing and deployment of the future architecture of our production systems
- Help evolve and document our internal best practices and coach more junior colleagues
- Help debug and resolve problems in our production systems
- Identify repetitive tasks and help automate them
- Take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of tasks, which includes designing, planning, implementing and delivering results
You are a structured team player with a good ability to identify, break down and solve problems.
- Several years of proven experience as a developer with an interest in different languages. We’re currently using Golang and Python
- You’re working in a modern developer setup and you are able to navigate a Unix system
- You’re used to working with Agile development using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- You have experience from modern, microservice based architectures using tools such as Gitlab/Github, Kubernetes and Prometheus
- You have a good understanding of the challenges in building highly scalable and solid solutions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good language skills in English and basic skills in Swedish
This position is located at our office in Solna, Stockholm.
We offer an informal but highly professional culture with an emphasis on work-life balance for all our employees. Our attractive remuneration package includes benefits such as private healthcare, health and well being memberships, six weeks vacation and beneficial pension and insurances.
Are you interested in becoming a part of our team?
To apply, please send your application. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive and interviews with qualified candidates will start as soon as they have been reviewed.
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact the Head of Architecture and Development, Mattias Ahnberg, by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +46 (0)703143362.
We look forward to receiving your application!